Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today's song at the end of Young and The Restless

Today's Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - like song featured at the close of The Young and The Restless is "I'LL TAKE YOUR LOVE WITH ME" -- and it's available for download at www.michaelkisur.com.
Michael wrote this song about 8 years ago at the request of his publisher for the Soap Opera One Life To Live, but it was not used until Young and The Restless discovered it last year. It has been since used a number of times on this show.

A short and dreamy lyric makes this song useful for a lot of scenes on television:

I'LL TAKE YOUR LOVE WITH ME

I'll take your love with me

Everything's ok, it's alright

And when you go to sleep

See me on my way, I'm alright



O please remember these words I say to you

It's a far better place I'm going to



I'll take your smile with me

Everything's ok, it's alright

And when you think of me

See me laugh and play, I'm alright



O please remember these words I say to you

It's a far better place I'm going to

(c) 2000 Michael Kisur