Friday, September 14, 2007

7/23/07 "Everything's So Confusing" with Amber and Cane on The Young And The Restless


"Everything's So Confusing" with Amber, Cane, Jill, etc etc..and this song really sums it up by artist White Widow (Carla Patullo), and it's available for immediate download at www.soapsongs.com
You heard it in a scene in the bar on Y&R on 7/23/07

Visit this haunting artist's website to hear more of her music in the same vein: http://www.whitewidowmusic.com/
So very "Confusing".

Here's the lyric:

Unwind, come on baby unwind
Do you feel you don’t belong here?
Slow down, Come on baby slow down
Now you know you don’t belong here

What else can I do?
To make it up to you
Where else can I go?
But to go to hell with you
Everything’s so confusing, confusing yeah

Be kind, come on baby be kind
Cause you know how much I want you

What else can I do?
To make it up to you
Where else can I go?
But to go to hell with you
Everything’s so confusing, confusing,
confusing so confusing yeah

I feel confusing
I feel so confusing
(c) Carla Patullo