Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Divorce Party songs on The Young and The Restless 9/17/07


Great idea - DIVORCE PARY!
At Indigo, Cane and Lily kiss while Amber and Daniel walk in.
Amber is bug-eyed!


Some of the songs you heard in these scenes are available here as mp3s for download :


"No One Does It Like I Do"

"Fallin For Ya"

"Take Me Baby"


And more soon!


Check out the lyrics to:


"No One Does It Like I Do"

Hey girl, lost your soul
Out there looking for a pot o' gold
Rich man, played his hand
And you didn't refuse
High stakes, for a break
(but) how many kisses are you gonna fake
Guess you still believe
Everybody gets used

(Well) I got something' for yas
omething he can't give you
And if you wonder, baby let me warn ya

He can take you far
But when you need some love right here, Sugar call on me
(Cuz) NO ONE DOES IT LIKE I DO, ya
He can buy you things, But when you kiss and there's no spark, remember this
NO ONE DOES IT LIKE I DO (nobody, nobody can, love you like I do, .)

Babv, life is more
Than openin' your arms for an open door
Go no patience, that's everybody's excuse

You need a lover who
Stays in your corner motivatin' you
Not one who pays a while
Then cuts everything loose

(So) if you wanna go there
After he shows you the world
Remember when you feel love goin' nowhere

He can take your far
But when you need some love right her, Sugar call on m
Cuz NO ONE DOES IT LIKE I DO, ya
He can buy you things, But when you kiss and there's no spark, remember this
NO ONE DOES IT LIKE I DO (Nobody Can, Nobody can, love you like I do, )

This is the deal girl, you're gonna get more than you wanted from the real world
So do your thing, but when it's the right time
You better let somebody know you need alifeline, ya
(c) 2005 Peterkin, Jordan, Rhyne