Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Y&R song "Never Ending" - will Phyllis and Nick reunite?



Shick Fans were probably thrilled when on June 28th, they were treated to a gorgeous song by singer-songwriter Fisher called "NEVER ENDING" written just for Young and Restless. NO ONE sings like Fisher - maybe that's why she was the first artist signed to a record label based on her legions of internet fans demanding it!
You can now purchase this haunting tribute to never-ending love Check out the new mp3 page at http://www.soapsongs.com/

Do you remember when right after Nick arrived at the Genoa City hospital, Phyllis went into Nick's room and sat down on the bed next to him? He didn't understand he has lost his memory of the last 2 years. What did the lyrics of this song mean? Only the producers of the show knew for sure...

Only you - You were my world
Only you - Could have my soul
Inside your heart - I was home

Everlasting - Undeniable true love
NEVER ENDING - Love so pure and beautiful
My greatest joy - My sweetest friend
Only you

Everything - That¹s good in me
Came from you - Now I must believe
If I can stay strong, you will live on
Everlasting - Undeniable true love

NEVER ENDING - It was pure and beautiful
My greatest joy - My sweetest friend
It was you - It was you